Co-packing with WLS:
Standard or completely tailor-made solutions – the whole package!
A wide-ranging service portfolio and maximum flexibility for customer needs – these are important factors in co-packing. Regardless of whether you need an elaborate final packaging for your product, would like to outsource packaging and assembly lines or are interested in an in-house production with our employees.
In our large storage and cargo handling facillity, we can carry out extensive co-packing activities flexibly and efficiently for you. From mechanical packing activities in the field of film technology (such as shrink packaging, cellophane wrapping and blister packaging) to manual packaging and assembly work – we are well prepared to meet your needs. Additionally we offer sorting activities, display assembly, packaging, labeling, specific final assemblies, and much more. We consult and support you right from the start: take advantage of our experience during preliminary talks, conception or free sample production.
We also love very unique challenges: For we want to learn what we cannot do yet! In collaboration with our clients we were repeatedly able to develop even more consumer-friendly and inexpensive solutions.
By the way: In order to accommodate large quantities we also have access to a flexible workforce available at short notice in addition to the permanent employees at all locations.
Why WLS is the right partner for co-packing:
- 8,000 m2 production area in 3 countries
- Modern film wrapping and packaging machines
- Special machines for cardboard packaging
- Manual activities, such as labeling and display construction
- Special services in the area of quality control
- Controlling the flow and procurement of materials
- Returns processing
- Pre-assembly and final assembly activities
- Outsourcing of lines
- Sample development
- Competent consulting based on best-practice models
- packing, unpacking, repacking